Friday, January 9, 2009

Count Your Blessings!

Today has been a very sad day for many in Southampton County. Riverdale Elememtary lost a precious child early this morning by a "freak"bus accident. My heart and prayers go out to the family of this little child. May God comfort them and give them peace during this most difficult time. We don't always understand why things like this happens..We just have to look to God for strength to get through them. It's days like today when I Thank MY GOD for his blessings and protection in our lives..All I wanted to do when I heard of this tragedy was to "Hold My Children"and just be with them. And I have done just that..They are a great blessing in me and Matt's life..And I Thank God for them Today and Always..Hug your children and love them..Each day is a Gift from God..

Please remember in prayer the Woodley family for the loss of their little boy..and pray for the staff and students of Riverdale Elementary
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment