Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday Happenings...


Today was a wonderful day..I spent most of the morning cleaning my house as I was home all alone...(That is unusual)..I had planned to go get a pedicure but decided I might as well take advantage of cleaning while the house was still. Gracie was at a friend's house for a sleepover from the night before and Caleb was playing baseball at the YMCA. Matt had went to have breakfast with a minister friend and got home right after lunch. We had our "date" this afternoon. We went to see "Madea" and then went out to dinner at Olive Garden..Short and Sweet..But it was a nice time..Always good to be together..We always look forward to "our time"..
Anyways, the day is about up..Looking forward to a wonderful day at GBWM tomorrow. We have a busy day ahead, but I know it will be a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment