Friday, April 17, 2009

Gracie Turns 6

As I type this blog I'm thinking back to 6 years ago today I was just going into the hospital to have my precious baby girl. (we didn't know she was going to be a girl-she wouldn't cooperate when we had our ultrasound) I had my doctor appointment the afternoon of the 16th and was to return the following morning to be induced for labor..God had different plans..I started having some back cramps(little did I know that was back labor) that evening while I was sitting in Joe's Pizza right before church started at 7pm. I didn't really think anything of it and went about my business and ate and went on to church. I was having contractions as the night went on. I remember sitting in church and timing my contractions as they were getting closer. By the time church was over I was pretty uncomfortable..Matt took me home to get our stuff and drove me straight to the hospital. We got there a little before 10 that night and just a few hours later at 3:31 am Gracie Eden was born into this world. She has been a precious jewel to our home. I love everything about her. I couldn't have asked God for a more beautiful little girl than my sweet Gracie. Her outgoing personality just blows me away..She is so unlike me in that regard. I'm so glad of that. I pray God will use her for his Glory and that she will help make a difference in this world. Wanted to share just "a few" pictures of Gracie the last 6 years..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE EDEN..I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment