Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Brave Girl
Today was Gracie's first dermatologist appointment ever! She has had a mole on her right knee for some time that has had Mommy a little concerned..It appeared several months back and I thought it was a tick..But it wasn't..It kept growing and growing..Well, I decided I was going to have it looked at just to be on the safe side. I told Gracie the dr. was going to just look at it and that's all he was going to do today..Well, the dr. didn't DO exactly do what Mommy told Gracie..He ended up removing the mole today in the office..Gracie was not very happy about that but she did wonderful..She cried a little bit and held on to me while the procedure was being done but overall she did great..They told me that she did better than most grown men who have had that done..She even got 3 stiches which hurt just a bit but not too bad..We are believing for a good report from the doctor when we return to have the stiches removed..After we left the doctors we went to Chickfilet and Gracie played on the playground and then we went to Belk and got her Bitty Baby a little bathing suit and coverup..That made her Happy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment