Last night Matt and I took the kids to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg...It was a cold night but soo worth the trip..Matt was fighting sickness(and now I feel really bad cause he was diagnosed today with broncitis:(....the kids had a great time..Caleb gave us a little trouble before we left saying he didn't want to go but after he got there he was glad he went..As we were walking to the car last night to come home..His words to us were"I know I didn't want to come but I'm glad I did.Thank you for bringing us"..That made my night and made the trip so much more special..Here are some pics from our visit at Christmastown: outside the park..notice the snow around the flowers.. Matt with the kids our family pic at the entrance getting ready to see the Elmo Christmas show
carolers me and the kids waitin to see the penguins
No comments:
Post a Comment