Monday, February 22, 2010

Kingdom Life Ministries-"staff retreat"


This past week Matt and I attended the staff retreat for Kingdom Life Ministries at the Outer Banks..It was a great time of learning, worship and fellowship. We truly love Pastor Wooden and Sis Kathy and the other leaders of the "Chesapeake" campus..We are soo blessed to have their covering over the ministry here in "Southampton"..God is great and I give HIM the Glory for everything..We are "As One". here are some pics I snapped over the several days we were there.
view from the "living area of the cottage"-the weather was beautiful!

looking down 3 levels from the main floor of the cottage

some fellowship time

me and matt on thursday during one of the breaks

we were"goofing off"in the bathroom:o)

sunset on the "sound"


this horse was in the cottage at the main entrance

getting ready for dinner/dinner time


wonder what they were talking about?lol...

"internet cafe"..


matt and I took a stroll on the beach friday afternoon..it was wonderful!




the seashells were everywhere and in perfect condition



the skies were bright blue...gorgeous day!




caught a shot of Pastor Wooden feeding the birds..Matt said look he's feeding the "flock"..shepard feeding the flock--very symbolic

"sunrise on saturday morning"we had to leave bright and early..i got this picture through the window..beautiful day the Lord blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment