This past Friday night and Saturday our kids attended their first PK Retreat(Pastors Kid Retreat)..this is a night and day set aside for all Church of God pastors kids in the State of VA..it was kind of a last minute trip but the kids had a great time..Matt and I enjoyed it too:o)..it was freezing cold Friday night and I felt bad cause my kids I felt like didnt' have enough layers of clothes..but they were fine.:).we had dinner, bonfire,roasted marshellows, had a scavenger hunt in the dark and watched ToyStory 3..fun night..on Saturday we loaded the bus to go to a farm in Bedford County..it was so neat..we did a hayride, walked through a huge cornmaze(which we got lost in)..kids went down a slide underground, jumped a bouncy thing and several other fun things..we really enjoyed our time there..here are some pics!
Gracie getting right for the scavenger hunt


me and matt by fire


caleb finishing up scavenger hunt

caleb playing bingo

arriving at Layman Farms


me and matt on hayride..it was sooo cold..brrr

pic from hayride

one of the few pics I got of Ck-he didn't want me to hang around him and the boys:(

gracie girl coming out of the slide under the ground..fun!

pretty scenery at the farm

matt and his little girl..

gracie jumping on the jumpy thing with some of the girls

just some pumkins:)

me and gracie getting ready to enter the cornmaze

in the cornmaze:)



swinging on the "horse"swings.



did you have fun caleb"

getting ready to leave to come home

No comments:
Post a Comment