Okay..so my husband sometimes calls me the "easy one"..I'm the one that gives in to the kids most of the time...Yeah, Yeah..I guess that's true "most of the time"..
I'm a "People Pleaser" so therefore I do want to please my kids..even though sometimes i shouldn't give in to just satisfy them..That is not teaching them anything, right? Right!!
I have had to come down kind of hard on my son this week...I'm trying to teach him a very valuable lesson..One that I hope will stick with him..He has tried several times to get me to "give in" and I have held my own on this one..I want him to learn a lesson through "my discipline"and I pray he will learn from this. He is such a wonderful child and I know he has so much to offer. I want him to realize that..
The bible says "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it". Proverbs 22:6.
What has Caleb done? Stick to it girl you've got to be strong!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteyou go, girl!
ReplyDelete