

Well, what can I say..It's been a really interesting week in our house..Caleb has been sick all week long..He started with a fever on Sunday night and has been sick since..He tested negative for the flu on Tuesday...but the fever has stayed with him..won't go away for some reason. All he has complained of is his throat, eyes and head hurting.. Last night was definitely not fun..Caleb coughed all night long..Poor guy! And to add to that..Gracie threw up at 12:30 am...Not so fun ...(I'm still washing stuff from last night)But at least she got sick only one time..She was fine this morning and was ready to go to school..This afternoon I called the dr. after I came home from work and he was still running fever. Gampa kept him today and said he coughed all day long..Imagine that! Dr. Ona ordered a chest xray and lab work and is calling him in an antibiotic..Finally!!We are Praying the xray comes back okay..Caleb is still hanging out on the couch as I type this, where he has been all week both..day and night..Hope you feel better soon sweet boy!...You got a lot of school work to makeup!!(Mommy does not look forward to that!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment