Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

First of all I want to wish My Mother a Very Happy Mother's Day! I may not say it often enough but please know how very much I love and appreciate you. You have taught me so much over the years and I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me. You have instilled in me the things of God that I want to instill in my own Children. I pray I will succeed as you succeeded with me. You are a blessing and I love you very much!

Secondy, I want to say what a priveledge it is to be the mother to Caleb & Gracie. God has blessed us with two beautiful, precious children and I'm so grateful He chose me to be their mother..They are my life and I want the very best for them..My children gave me a beautiful necklace today which I'm posting here on the side. I love it!

Happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful moms outthere that may read this post and His Blessings to you each day!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Nancy. God has been so good and I'm so blessed to have the best kids and grandkids on earth. ps. love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete