Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Fun

Well today I thought it was going to be me, Caleb and Gracie hangin out but it ended up being just me and Gracie..Caleb took off with Gampa to Chuckatuck today...Me and Gracie girl went to DQ for lunch and then did a little bit of shopping at Walmart..She wanted me to buy her a pool..(one of the expensive ones)but I told her not today..We came home and she got the idea of making her own "slip and slide"..creative I guess..We used 2 trash bags that she taped together..She was cute putting it together..Kind of funny because it starting ripping by the second time she slid on it..But she had fun so that's all that matters...She ended up just running through the yard with me spraying the water hose..After all that fun I walked with her in the neighborhood so she could ride her bike..SHe loves that now also! Here are a few pics from the water fun today...









1 comment: