Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Caleb!

Today our baby is turning 10 years old..It's so hard to believe!..It seems like he was just born..Time is sure going by fast..I just love this special boy we named Matthew Caleb..He was born October 20, 1999 at 11:14 pm...It took him a little while to get here that night..I'll never forget it..When he was born, he was "blue" and would not cry..The doctors immediately called the doctors from the ER and I remember DR. Sheffield "desparetely" trying to get him to cry..Matt and my mom were in the room and went out to let all the family know what was going on and tell them to "Pray, Pray, Pray"..all the family that was there gathered outside of the room that night and gathered hands in a circle and started praying to God for this precious baby..As soon as they stopped praying, he started crying! Praise God for his hand upon him that night..God had a plan! and still does..Caleb is a bright, handsome little boy who I believe will do great things for God. He is your typical 10 year old, with attitude and all..but I do believe God has his hand upon his life just like he did the night he was born..I pray he will grow in the knowledge of Jesus and walk with Him and Grow with Him as he continues to grow in age..We love you Caleb..Happy 10th Birthday..Hugs and Kisses..and lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment