Tuesday, October 13, 2009

National Lunch Week

This week at the kids school they are recognizing National Lunch Week. Parents are invited to come eat with their children. I had the priveledge to go eat today with Gracie girl. I was going thru the Wendy's drive thru at 10:30..Now that is early..But that's okay..we enjoyed our lunch together. I also got to talk to her teacher for a bit..she is really sweet and Gracie loves her. Tomorrow Matt will be going to eat with Caleb. I hope to have some pictures to share of that if he will take the camera and take some pics..If you know my husband, he is not very fond of all the picture taking..but he will do it if I ask him:)...
Gracie eating her nuggets

me and Gracie "Lou"

Gracie and Miss Bellock

enjoying her icecream

(Had to post this also-as I was typing this blog this is what Gracie was making me..so sweet!!love her to pieces:)

No comments:

Post a Comment