Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Yesterday was a warm and rainy kind of day for Halloween..Wasn't sure we were going to get to trick or treat but the rain stopped, thank goodness and the kids were able to participate in the trick or treating activities. The Joyner's came and went trick or treating with us..We ended the night at the Whitehurst's house for hotdogs and smores..It was a great night.. Here are some pictures from last night....the kids had fun!
Caleb was a Hobo

Gracie was a genie

Caleb and Jacob (the mime)

Gracie and Madelyn(the queen)
the kids trick or treatin at the Whitehurst's

gracie in madison's "costume"

Halloween was also my brothers' birthday..Happy Birthday Lou..I love you much!

Now we enter into the Thanksgiving season..OH how, I love this time of year..I'm so thankful for my husband, kids, family, friends and church family and for the many blessings God has given to us. Here is a gift I received from my friend Lisa and Madi today and it just reminds me to always give thanks..Thanks Lisa..I just love them..(you are so crafty:)

don't they look cute on my table??

No comments:

Post a Comment