Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Gracie Girl!

Today is our "baby girl's" 7th Birthday..I must say I can't believe she is already 7..Time is going by way too fast for me..Gracie is a joy to our lives and I'm so thankful to have her as my daughter...I always tell her "God made something beautiful when he made You"...Wanted to share some of her "portrait" pictures from the last seven years...We will be heading to the mall in the next couple of months for that 7th birthday picture:o)..
she was a beautiful baby...3 months old

my cute little 6 month old

gracie at 9 months..love this pic:o)

My 1 year old

18 months

cute at 2!

gracie at 3

pretty girl at 4--loved her wavy hair!

my 5 year old girl

gracie is 6

she must have been a beautiful baby...cause "baby" look at her now...Happy Birthday GRACIE Girl! We love you more than infinity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment