Thursday, April 1, 2010

A little bit of this and that...

Wow..what a week it has been since last Friday...It has been one crazy and busy week..but it's turned out soo beautiful and I'm just loving this weather..Looking forward to the coming up weekend when we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus and excited for Bigger ang Greater Things to come..wanted to share just some miscelleous pics from the past week...
movie night at the kid house last Friday night(we all got up on the "hideabed" and watched Old Dogs and ate popcorn and just loved being together..It was nice and cozy..just the way I like it:)
popcorn anyone?

chillin out on the sofa bed:o)

me and gracie girl last saturday-right before we went to hand out the postcards for our easter services--check out our white sunglasses(well, I gave mine away to my friend Lisa cause they were a little too big for me..LOL..but they look great on her..I went and purchased me some more and only paid $1 more than the first pair.LOL

caleb got principal's list this six weeks..his dad went wednesday morning to school with him to the ceremony.so proud of him!Smart boy:)

gracie lost her 2nd front tooth last night..that was a trip!but she's such a cutie)

stay tuned for pics from the coming up weekend..sure to be fun!

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment